Permanent | Full Time
Due to ever increasing demand a Senior Test & Certification Engineer is required. The specialist position involves providing assistance to various clients in all aspects of global compliance, and carrying out product safety testing and assessments. In order to be considered it is epected that you will have experience some of the following standards, BS EN 61010, BS EN 60335, BS EN 60950, etc..
***Salary, Bonus, BUPA, Pension and career progression ***
"PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE CANNOT CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK/EU"
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Carrying out safety testing and design assessments on ma variety of products
* Preparation and review of technical documentation such as test reports
* Providing compliance-related assistance, specifically relating to medical devices on topics such as electrical safety and international market access
* Generation of own business including the identification of new business opportunities, the issue, follow-up and conversion of quotations, and client management
* Ensuring quality and throughput of work
* University degree in a technical or scientific discipline. (Other educational qualifications such as an HND or equivalent qualification may be considered, depending on suitable professional experience)
* IT skills using the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
* Technically capable, confident and dynamic, with a commitment to 'get the job done'
* Willing to work off-site
* Team worker, able to manage themselves and others
* Numerate and literate in English
* Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
* Experience in quality management related activities
* Knowledge of global certification procedures
* Awareness of risk analysis techniques
* Technical sales / business development experience
* Knowledge of standards and test laboratory quality & operating procedures
In return you will receive a competitive salary and bonus scheme together with on-going training in industry developments. They also promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfilment and reach their highest potential.
Compliance, LVD, EMC, Approvals, Certification, Standards, IEC, European Norms, Low Voltage Directive, Test Engineer